Organic Cotton Breast Pads
Natural Biodegradable Breast Pads – Fragrance Free – Plastic Free – Made from 100% Organic Cotton for care and comfort
Nature’s Child nursing pads are made from pure organic cotton; a soft and absorbing pad that is gentle on your nipples. An upper layer of jersey cotton sits against your maternity bra and the cotton padding is thick enough to protect your clothing; simply change them as they get wet. Washable breast pads are an essential item for all new mothers to keep clothing and bedding dry during the natural process of milk leakage.
- 100% Pure Organic Cotton
- Generous packet of 6
- Super soft for maximum comfort
- No waterproof layers ensure 100% breathability
- Washable & reusable
- Fast drying compared to bamboo
- Completely natural and safe for your baby
- 100% recyclable, plastic free packaging
- Australian Certified Organic
SUGGESTIONS FOR USE
Day - Position them inside your maternity bra for a snug fit. Change as necessary.
Night - Position your large breast pad inside a soft crop top for comfortable night sleeping. Keep some handy by your bed in case of heavy leakage.
To be completely prepared, we recommend 1 pack of regular for daytime and 1 pack of large for night time. You will only need light and discreet as your milk flow begins to lessen. All women breastfeeding will have some milk leakage and the amount varies for each individual. Some women leak for 1 month, while others up to 12 months. Either way, be prepared! This is an essential item for your bedside drawer and baby bag. These can also assist nipple sensitivity and soreness when you heat or cool before use.
SIZING AND ABSORBENCY
- Light & Discreet 10cm diameter. Best used in pregnancy or toward the end of breastfeeding as these are designed for light leakage only. Sore nipples during pregnancy can make it difficult to wear a bra so these silky-soft cotton light layers in a bra can be a lifesaver. Not suitable for usual leaks, good buffer for light leakage.
- Daytime/Regular 10cm diameter. A-D cup. Very absorbent and our most popular breast pad size. Suits most sizes but if you are a D cup or plus, the next size up will be more suitable.
- Night/Large 12cm diameter. Larger and thicker to see you through the night. Choose this size for 24-hour use if you wear a D cup plus bra or have heavy leakage. Our most absorbent breast pad.
Warm or cold wash, or simply rinse thoroughly after every use instead of putting them through a full wash cycle daily. No bleaching. Sun dry or tumble dry. We can suggest using a wash bag for extra care (and so they don’t go missing like those mysterious socks!). Your breast pads will increase in absorbency after 8 washes. Do not leave for days unwashed.