Organic Cotton Baby Lounge - Milk
Our organic baby lounges are the height of comfort for you cherished little one. Made from soft organic cotton, cushioned and portable, they are a must-have nursery item.
Our Milk lounge is the perfect addition to a gender neutral nursery. Pair it with one of our swaddles and swoon at how delicious your baby looks all cozied up in it. Featuring a cushioned mattress, bub will be comfortable no matter what surface the lounge is on.
Take it anywhere with you and simply set it where you need it and you have an on the go lounge bed for your bub. Great for mums with toddlers, as it gives the new baby a place to rest easy with a bit of a barrier from overly keen siblings!
Also available in Duck Egg Blue
SUGGESTIONS FOR USE
We recommend our baby lounges for bubs up to 12 months. As an infant, tie the ends to form a cosy nest - the enclosed draw strings can make it smaller and cosier as you need. As they grow, simply release the tied ends and it becomes more of a lounge rather than a 'nest'.
- Take in the car to use when out and about
- Comfy, secure area for your newborn to play and explore
- Portable, cushioned nappy change station
- Nap times in any room of the house
- Cover with a muslin wrap to keep clean when needed
Approximately 80cm long and 50cm wide.
Gentle cold machine wash. Do not tumble dry.
This is a baby product and with all things baby, use with caution and trust your instincts. Common sense and intuition are something we encourage strongly. If it doesn’t feel safe it probably isn’t.
- Never leave your baby unattended or under a child's supervision.
- Healthy babies should always be put to sleep on their back, to reduce the risk of SIDS.
- Bub’s head should always be placed towards the top of the baby nest, away from the ropes.
- Do not put pillows in the baby nest.
- When the nest is open, make sure the ropes are pulled in entirely.
- When the baby nest is pulled in to a tighter position, make sure the ropes are tied securely.
- Place the baby nest on a flat hard surface and don’t place it on anything it could fall from.
- Keep away from heat sources or open flames.
- The baby nest is not a toy.
Please note we do not recommend co-sleeping with our lounge. Please make sure to practice safe sleeping guidelines. See more here.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR BABY UNSUPERVISED IN THE LOUNGE. THEY DO NOT ACT AS AN UNSUPERVISED PLACE OF SLEEP.