Organic Cotton Jersey Sleeping Bag - Grey Marle - 1.0 TOG
Our Jersey Sleeping Bag is a baby and toddler sleeping bag designed for arms-out sleepers (usually from around 3 months of age). The Jersey Bag has a slim-fit, stretchy design similar to that of a swaddle and is recommended as baby's 'first sleeping bag' after the swaddling phase is over. The safe-sleep approved design is made from soft, stretchy GOTS certified organic cotton and bamboo viscose that is non-toxic and gentle of baby's skin. The ergonomically designed bag features a bell-shaped bottom to promote healthy hip joint development and is approved by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute, and the material is stretchy to allow baby to move more freely and stay comfortable while they sleep.
Parents can be rest assured that the breathable organic and natural fibres will help regulate their child's temperature and prevent overheating.
Being TOG-rated means that it can be used on its own over suitable organic cotton sleepwear, avoiding blankets in the bassinet, cot or family bed to make this a safe sleep option for a newborn or baby.
Parents can layer up underneath as needed for warmth, and follow our handy room thermometer and what to wear guide included with the product to help them dress their child appropriately.
The soft, breathable organic cotton is certified non-toxic, dyed with water based dyes, and gentle on newborn skin and skin prone to eczema breakouts. A zip enclosure also protects your child's delicate skin, and the design is approved by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as being hip-healthy, and promotes proper joint development in the hips and shoulders joints.
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Water-based dyes
- Soft, breathable, natural fibres - certified non-toxic
- TOG rated for temperature control - no need for blankets
- Two way zipper for easy nappy changes
- Meets all Australian and New Zealand Safety Standards
- Eczema Association approved - skin friendly
- International Hip Dysplasia Institute approved - hip healthy
- Free room thermometer and ‘What to Wear’ guide included
1.0 TOG (mild): Spring/Summer/Autumn 21-24C
- Body: 55% Organic Cotton / 40% Bamboo Viscose / 5% Elastane
- Lining: 55% Organic Cotton / 40% Bamboo Viscose / 5% Elastane
Suitable from 3 months.
3-12 months (000-1): to fit 6-12 kgs. Chest 28cm. Height 62-76cm.
8-24 months (00-2): to fit 8-14kgs. Chest 30cm. Height 68-92cm
HOW TO USE
1. Lay Jersey Bag on flat, low surface with zip open
2. Lay child on top of Jersey Bag. Put arms through the arm holes and tuck legs into pouch, zip up.
3. To change a nappy or cool down child, zip open from the bottom of the pouch to release legs and lower torso. Zip closed again when finished.
4. Layer underneath for warmth as needed.
- Transition to arms-out as soon as baby is showing signs of rolling
- No need to use extra blankets to prevent overheating
- Temperature recommendations and ‘what to wear’ guides are intended as a guide only. Please consider if your baby tends to run hot/cold, is unwell, uses heating or air conditioning, or is co-sleeping
- Do not use in car seat
- Ensure you buy the correct size for your baby's weight, to prevent the Sleeping Bag from riding up around your baby's face. See size guide tab
FIRE HAZARD LABEL According to AS/NZS 1249:2014:
Gentle cold wash, Low tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron, Drycleanable, Do not use bleach-based stain removers on the garment.