Organic Cotton Sleep Onesie - Grey Marle - 1.0 TOG
The Sleep Onesie is a TOG-rated sleeping bag alternative, designed to be worn on its own during sleep or with a Layer/PJs underneath for warmth and comfort. These are the perfect option for toddlers or preschoolers transitioning into a big bed, sleep walkers, kids who kick off their blankets, or little starfish who don't like the restriction of a sleeping bag. The Sleep Onesie is made from GOTS certified organic cotton and bamboo that is non-toxic and gentle on irritable skin. The stretchy material allows your little one to move freely and stay comfortable for sleep, and the 3-way zip configuration is helpful for overnight nappy changes or toilet trips, and cuffs on the feet keep little toes warm. As the product has two legs instead of a bag, it can be used in a 5 point harness such as a pram or car seat.*
The 1.0 TOG Sleep Onesie will keep kids warm during sleep in room temperatures of 21-24℃ / 70-75℉. The TOG rating means there is no need for additional blankets in the cot when using this product, making it a safe-sleep option. For older toddler and preschoolers who are 'blanket-training' in a big bed, the TOG rating will help keep them warm if they kick the blankets off during sleep. Parents can be rest assured that the breathable organic, natural fibres will help regulate their child's temperature and prevent overheating. Parents can follow the FREE room thermometer and What to Wear guide provided with the product, to layer appropriately underneath to keep their child warm.
Being TOG-rated means that it can be used on its own over suitable organic cotton sleepwear, avoiding blankets in the cot or family bed to make this a safe sleep option for a baby or toddler.
The Sleep Onesie meets all safety standards in Australia and New Zealand, is approved by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as hip-friendly for growing hip joints, and reviewed by the Eczema Association of Australasia as a skin-friendly product. All ergoPouch fabrics are dyed with non-toxic water based dyes, and come in trend-driven prints and colours to suit any nursery. All our prints are designed in-house.
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Water-based dyes
- Soft, breathable, natural fibres - certified non-toxic
- TOG rated for temperature control - no need for blankets
- Meets all Australian and New Zealand Safety Standards
- Eczema Association approved - skin friendly
- International Hip Dysplasia Institute approved - hip healthy
- Free room thermometer and ‘What to Wear’ guide included
1.0 TOG (mild): Spring/Summer/Autumn 21-24C
- Body: 55% Organic Cotton / 40% Bamboo Viscose / 5% Elastane
- Lining: 55% Organic Cotton / 40% Bamboo Viscose / 5% Elastane
- Sleeves: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
Suitable from 6 months.
6-12 months - Chest 27.5 cm, Length 74 cm
12-24 months - Chest 30.5 cm, Length 84 cm
- No need to use extra blankets to prevent overheating
- Temperature recommendations and ‘what to wear’ guides are intended as a guide only. Please consider if your baby tends to run hot/cold, is unwell, uses heating or air conditioning, or is co-sleeping
- *Do not use in car seat of above 1.0tog
- Ensure you buy the correct size for your baby's weight, to prevent the Sleeping Bag from riding up around your baby's face. See size guide tab
FIRE HAZARD LABEL According to AS/NZS 1249:2014:
Gentle cold wash. Low tumble dry. Moderately Hot Iron. Dry-cleanable. Do not use bleach-based stain removers on the garment.