Organic Cotton Sleep Suit Bag - Acorn - 2.5 TOG
The award-winning Sleep Suit Bag converts from a Sleeping Bag to a Sleep Suit with legs using the 4-way zippers. The 400 thread count GOTS Certified organic cotton outer has a silky smooth feel, and is made from an easy-care woven cotton fabric, similar to the feel of a flat sheet on your own bed. The stretchy side and shoulder panels are made from organic jersey cotton and ergonomically designed to allow your little one to move freely and prevent getting tangled during sleep.
In Sleep Suit mode (with legs), it’s the perfect solution for little wrigglers and movers who like more leg freedom in sleep, toddlers transitioning from cot to bed and legs that are free to move also reduces the risk of cot climbing injury. Grip pads on the feet keep your little one stable if walking overnight to the bathroom (or into your room!). The four-way zippers provide ease of use for overnight toilet training. In either Bag or Suit mode, the product is hip-friendly for growing hip joints.
The 2.5 TOG Sleep Suit Bag is perfect for keeping a child warm during sleep in room temperatures 17-23°C. The TOG rating means that there is no need for additional blankets in the cot when using this product, making it a safe-sleep option. It can be used on its own over suitable organic cotton sleepwear, giving you peace of mind knowing your little one won’t wriggle out of the blankets during those chilly nights.
Parents can be assured the breathable cotton fabric will help your child maintain an even temperature whilst sleeping, and prevent overheating. The stretchy organic jersey sleeves are a soft fleecy material and rated 1.0 TOG to provide extra warmth to the arms. The sleeves feature fold over cuffs and mitts for keeping fingers and hands warm too.
The soft, breathable organic cotton is certified non-toxic, dyed with water based dyes, and gentle on baby skin and skin prone to eczema breakouts.
Also available in Golden
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton
- Water-based dyes
- Soft, breathable, natural fibres - certified non-toxic
- TOG rated for temperature control - no need for blankets
- Converts from bag to suit
- Stretchy side panels and sleeves for ease of movement
- Leg zippers for easy nappy changes and toileting
- Meets all Australian and New Zealand Safety Standards
- Eczema Association approved - skin friendly
- International Hip Dysplasia Institute approved - hip healthy
- Free room thermometer and ‘What to Wear’ guide included
2.5 TOG (warm): Spring/Autumn/Winter 17-23 C
- Body: 100% Organic Cotton
- Lining: 100% Organic Cotton
- Filling: 100% Organic Cotton
- Side Panels: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
- Sleeves: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
Suitable for active babies and toddlers
3-12 months (000-1): 6-12 kgs. Child height 62-84cm
8-24 months (00-2): 8-14 kgs. Child height 68-92cm
HOW TO USE
In 'Bag' mode:
1. Use like a regular sleeping bag. Given the zip configuration, we suggest only opening the upper zips to dress.
2. Put your childs legs into the bag first, in an upright or lying down position. Pull up over shoulders and put the arms in last. Zip up.
3. To change a nappy or use the toilet, undo the lower zips 3/4 of the way down. Remove their legs and lower torso as needed. Put legs back into the bag and zip up when finished.
To transition/use as a Suit:
1. Undo the zips in the lower portion of the pouch
2. Connect the front left zip to the back left zips, and zip up all the way to the crotch. Repeat on the right side and voila, you have two 'legs'.
3. Dress your child in the Suit by opening the upper zip only. Given the zip configuration, we suggest putting your child's legs in first, in an upright position, and then putting the arms in.
4. To change a nappy or use the toilet, undo the lower leg zips 3/4 of the way down. Remove their legs and lower torso as needed. Put legs back into the suit and zip up when finished.
- No need to use extra blankets to prevent overheating
- Do not use this suit in a car seat
- Ensure you buy the correct size for your child's weight, to prevent the Bag from riding up around your baby's face. See size guide tab
- For sleep only. This product is not recommend for walking or out of bed
- Temperature recommendations and ‘what to wear’ guides are intended as a guide only. Please consider if your baby tends to run hot/cold, is unwell, uses heating or air conditioning, or is co-sleeping
- FIRE HAZARD LABEL According to AS/NZS 1249:2014:
Gentle cold wash. Low tumble dry. Moderately Hot Iron. Dry-cleanable. Do not use bleach-based stain removers on the garment.